“Getting beyond the data dashboard means continuously using rigorous data and evidence to answer the questions that will lead to the solutions that will positively impact the children, youth, and families served by our organizations.” -Yolanda Rogers, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
On November 5th, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago, hosted a webinar entitled “Making Continuous Quality Improvement Happen: Beyond the Data Dashboard.” Presenters highlighted some of the “at the elbow” work Chapin Hall conducts in partnership with public and private organizations across the country in the area of continuous quality improvement (CQI). The purpose of this webinar was to share a core set of strategies critical to an effective continuous quality improvement process, and highlight how some of these strategies are being used to a countywide child welfare agency in California to strengthen their approach to improvement. Presenters included,
- Yolanda Rogers, Senior Policy Analyst, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Khush Cooper, President & CEO, Khush Cooper and Associates/Implematix
- Jennifer Haight, Policy Fellow, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Michelle Love, Director, Children and Family Services, Alameda County Social Services
- Daniel Webster, Principal Investigator, Child Welfare Indicators Project, Center for Social Services Research, University of California at Berkeley
Read more about this webinar on the Chapin Hall news page and tune in below!